Wednesday, April 22, 2015

school lunch

 Last week when I was super busy everyday helping set up for the Art Night at the boys school I had the little ones with me on Friday and realized that they need to eat too. Bodie and Rafe were ecstatic to be able to eat at school in the lunch room. I couldn't decide on what picture, so here are a few.
The first picture I love because Creed is telling Bodie he has to eat his whole wheat pizza that he didn't like (Creed will only eat home lunch - btw). And then I love Creed opening his water with his mouth. Made me laugh. Rafe enjoyed his food and slowly ate it and part of Bodie's too.


Rafe was so slow, and at first Creed was too busy helping his brother's get situated, get spoons, peel oranges, open milk, etc. so he didn't get to eat while all his friends ate, so they are finishing up while the only kids still left at the table. Creed and Bodie were dying to go out to recess and Rafe still was working on his meal, and by this time the 4th graders were in the lunchroom, so...

we moved him to sit by Jax and his friends. Jax actually seemed to be kinda embarrassed. But his friends were nice and know Rafe and were happy to smile for me so no worries Jax.

 And then Jax left for recess so I made Rafe be done and cleaned him up. Back to work I go while they (Bo & Rafe) played in the halls.


No comments: