Rafe can always be found on Monday's,
garbage day, on the couch looking out the window to watch the garbage
truck and even the recycle truck go up and down our street and then the
street down across from our house. A little boy's dream. He'll be the
first to tell me if the truck made the empty can fall over or not. And if he's in another room and hears the truck, he'll come running to the window to see it.
I appreciate how Jax and now Creed usually always bring our cans from the street back up to the house. And then they always do Mary's (old lady across the street) cans too.
Changing topics...
And after watching "baby Rafe" - home movies of his 1st b-day. Rafe said he
wanted it to be his birthday. I told him it would be in less than a
month. Then I said, " I don't want you to turn 4". He said matter-of-factly, "Too bad, I
will".
Four sounds so much older than three. I don't want my baby to be four yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment