Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bored

Well June came and went. The boys have had a few moments where they weren't "bored". That's their new favorite word. A hot morning in the sprinklers. We get all lathered up with sunscreen, then they play for a little bit, then their done. Figures. Check out Jax jumping over the candle stick sprinkler. (ha ha.) And I asked for the boys to look at mommy with the camera and this is the best one I could get. (on the right)


Bodie was crying. He had a rough time in the beginning getting used to the sprinklers. Although 2 nights before after mowing the lawn, he couldn't get enough of the sprinklers and was soaking wet in his clothes. And Bodie was so cute sitting at the table with his feet crossed and dangling while playing with cars.

And this little guy is growing like a weed. Rafe is so mellow and happy. Thank goodness. I'm hoping his hair stays light and eyes blue. He loves to share his voice with us. And loves to spit up I guess because he's always doing it. Yuck. I had to invest in more bibs.


Last night after Greg's mission reunion - do I dare say how many years it's been? I'll at least say it was the 20th Anniversary of the LDS church in Russia reunion - Anyways we played with bubbles in the yard. Bodie would scream and squeal because he was so excited to pop the bubbles. The older two had a good time fighting for the most.


No comments: