We had a lovely Easter. Friday night we dyed the hard boiled eggs. I'm proud that none of them cracked. The boys LOVED it. I have always loved doing it. And luckily on Sunday we had help in eating lots of the eggs. My favorite kind of eggs are the Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs. :)
Some of my family came over for dinner. My mom made the fun sunflower cake. We ate, relaxed, the kids played and played. It was a fun evening. And the whole day was great. Greg called it a "Pillow Day". We watched conference and didn't have to go to church. Maybe I should say, we didn't get to go?
Some of my family came over for dinner. My mom made the fun sunflower cake. We ate, relaxed, the kids played and played. It was a fun evening. And the whole day was great. Greg called it a "Pillow Day". We watched conference and didn't have to go to church. Maybe I should say, we didn't get to go?Well it's time to be putting away the decorations. But now I have nothing to put out until the 4th of July!! How boring.
1 comment:
Happy Easter! You guys ROCK!
Post a Comment