Who's the weird one stashed away in the plastic bin? The one and only Greg. This was Sept. of 2004. Just a silly moment captured on camera. I have lots of silly Greg moments. I narrowed down to just a few for your entertainment. I pulled out our first albums together. Right after we were married, the first year or two.So this is all about my guy. My Greg. My honey bunny! I'm awful and can't pronounce his name correctly. I do try so hard but it always comes out, Graig. I don't know why.
Now as for this next collage of pictures... all silly-ness by Greg. Sick in bed the week after we were married. Feb. 2003, then Nov. 2004 doing a funny "movement", then Aug. 2003 being cute in bed, then the last is Apr. 2004 with a pillow case tied around his head. Don't ask. But I will say that he is always a joy. He makes me laugh. He has a silly side. And I love it.

July 2004 - Falling asleep anytime he feels he needs a nap. And just a typical silly face by Greg.

Oct. 2003. I was so proud of my hubby. This is us when he got sworn in as an attorney. And if you know Greg, you'll know he gets with his gang and plays BBGun Wars. I went to a few, only a few. :)
I am so glad he is mine. He works hard and plays hard. Here's a fun little questionnaire I saw...
Me and my guy~
1.How long have you known each other? Almost 8 years.
2.How long did you date? Over 3 months, then engaged 4 months = 7 months I guess.
3.Who eats more sweets? Um Yeah - that would be me. Although he does love chocolate.
4.Who said I love you first? I did, over the phone 2,000 miles apart.
5.Who is smarter? I would say him, but we are both smart, right?
6.Who can sing better? He can sing, I just pretend.
7.Who does the laundry? Me, me, and more me.
8.Who pays the bills? He does it all now. And I appreciate so much!
9.Who mows the lawn? Never me, always him. I have Hay fever, that’s my excuse and I’m stick’n with it!
10.Who cooks dinner? pass
11.Who drives? Most of the time it’s Greg behind the wheel.
12.Who is more stubborn? We both can take credit for that!
13.Who kissed who first? Greg kissed me, and I certainly kissed him back.
1.How long have you known each other? Almost 8 years.
2.How long did you date? Over 3 months, then engaged 4 months = 7 months I guess.
3.Who eats more sweets? Um Yeah - that would be me. Although he does love chocolate.
4.Who said I love you first? I did, over the phone 2,000 miles apart.
5.Who is smarter? I would say him, but we are both smart, right?
6.Who can sing better? He can sing, I just pretend.
7.Who does the laundry? Me, me, and more me.
8.Who pays the bills? He does it all now. And I appreciate so much!
9.Who mows the lawn? Never me, always him. I have Hay fever, that’s my excuse and I’m stick’n with it!
10.Who cooks dinner? pass
11.Who drives? Most of the time it’s Greg behind the wheel.
12.Who is more stubborn? We both can take credit for that!
13.Who kissed who first? Greg kissed me, and I certainly kissed him back.
14.Who asked who out? He did, and actually used the phrase “If your amenable to that suggestion?”
15.Who picks the restaurant or movie most? I can say that is totally equal.
16.Who is more romantic? That would be my Greg. He gets me flowers, breakfast in bed, writes me poetry, he can be so great!
17.Who has changed more diapers? Are you kidding? What kind of a question is that?
3 comments:
I'm blushing for a couple of reasons! What can I say? You inspire me. Love you, Babe.
"If your amenable to that suggestion..." Classic line - you are such the womanizer Greg! Awesome pics!
Thank you, I laughed so hard remembering some of those things...we miss you guys!
Post a Comment