Greg was home this fall for the Oct. General Conference. The last many years, he's been on the elk hunt. But he switched up dates this year. I would like to say we all watched it and had a wonderful special time and made a nice traditional breakfast or something like that. But, we ate nothing special, and didn't focus and we weren't able to sit and listen very well. Our boys were sure busy, playing and goofing off and not paying attention and it makes it hard for the adults to listen too. I suppose Greg and I could have cracked the whip and tried harder, the boys were naughty, we were lazy, but we had it on and listened to what we could and enjoyed being together.
On the sidelines for a while Bodie combed and played with my hair. A lot of pulling and a lot of ouch but I always love it when my boys play with my hair. It's the best!
One evening our good old friend and former downstairs basement apartment tenant, Michael Beckstead was in town and stopped by to visit. So naturally the boys get all hyper when company is over. I was trying to take a picture and got the chaos. Then I got one on the couch that worked.
Then I was working with Bodie on his handwriting - which is quite awful and his teachers ask that he practice. So I asked him to write our last name. So he wrote what he thought it might be. Ha ha. I wrote the correct spelling underneath. I did work with him last year on how to spell our last name. Apparently he forgot.
And Jax was thrilled to be able to do the 6th grade Rocket Launch. He is pointing to his yellow and red tip one. It was one of the highest in the sky. He had 2 engines and was a happy kid doing both. All the kids had a fun time.
A few weeks ago my sister Amy and Karl finally got their puppy. They've been waiting for months for it to be born, then be ready to leave it's mama to bring him home. We even through them a little puppy shower (baby shower). It's a poodle. Supposedly hypoallergenic. She named him Chewy and the boys loved meeting him. Then they kept asking when they get to see Chewy again? And asking and asking. He's a puppy so he's hyper and jumps and nips and the boys have a good time with him. Greg is glad they are getting used to being around an animal.
And the last picture was crazy hair day at school. Creed was super glad his hair was long enough and could do pony tails. I was able to stick 2 little ones on Bodie's short buzz hair too. They didn't last on him. And the boys begged to get some color spray again. I had fun styling their hair. Fun stuff!



No comments:
Post a Comment