I should have Greg do this post. Why am I, I wasn't even there. But, it was Creed's first time to get to go. They went down to Fish Lake. I was very glad about that. The weather is warmer and better than the Uinta's. They left on a Wednesday night after dinner, the boys got to miss 2 days of school. Greg took our camper and they did the usual you know... Fished, woke up early and saw the sunrise while hiking, rode the horses for part of a day, watched the others skin and quarter their elk, carved with pocket knives, scoped the mountain side for spikes, ate junk food, ate meat (beef), stayed warm, and came home on a Saturday. There was plenty of kids this time to play with. Jax has usually been the only one. But this year it all changed. Scott's 2 boys were there, cousin Jake had his daughter Annie, and Abe had cousin Lucy. Greg didn't get an elk, and that's a-ok. Fun time camping and hanging out.
The little boys sure missed their older brother's. They kept asking how long till they get back and said how they missed them. It was a lot quieter at home while they were gone. But we watched movies and had dinners and played while they were gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment