I can't believe my oldest is 11 years old. How has he been here on earth for so long? He's so big now he needed a new bike. A big one. To fit him. He was happy to get it, now we just need bike weather. I guess there's no snow so it could be bike weather. The middle picture he is so delighted and laughing at our joke of a present. We re-gifted him a magic set he got for x-mas last year and never opened. So I re-wrapped it for him to use. he he. And he is showing us his 10 toes and one finger to make 11!
He loved Rafe's donut cake from his b-day. And wanted his own. And loves pink, so we have pink candles. Grandparents came over for pizza and celebrating.
Blowing smoke all over.
I had to throw in a baby picture of Jax man. 3 1/2 months old here with his daddy. Having him changed our world forever!
This handsome boy is on his way to quickly growing up. You can see his ipod in his pocket. He loves to text his friends or anyone that he can, and playing Clash of Clans on it, he loves relaxing and watching a show or movie, loves eating sugar anything, can never figure out what he wants to eat for breakfast, he purposely tries to pester and bug ALL of his brothers, is getting picky about what clothes he wears, wants friends over all the time, is so excited to be in scouts, hates homework, refuses to wear his coat to school (so for one of his presents I got him a heavy jacket), loves playing basketball, he is like Greg and can talk to anyone and loves being the funny one or center off attention at school, he can give me a strong and much needed shoulder rub, and he loves to give Greg and I loves and kisses all the time.
Happy Birthday to this big big kid!




No comments:
Post a Comment