Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Day 2015

At 6:30am Bodie came into our room and I reminded him it's too early to get up and he asked if he can go out to the couch and watch a show on TV and he won't look at anything/presents, Ha! I told him sorry and he crawled into bed with Greg and I. He fell right back asleep and moved and snored a little so I couldn't go back to sleep. And I think just after 7am Jax and Creed came up and woke up Rafe and they waited in our room for me to get the lights on, and music going, and camera's ready, everyone goes to the bathroom, and then, we are ready to start!

The fun faces (Jax wins the happy/surprised/excited face this year) and checking out their stocking stuffers and fun best ever banana chairs. We take turns opening presents one by one to see what everyone got. But Bodie and Rafe had a hard time with that this year for some reason. And for some reason as I purposely scaled back in the number of pictures I took I managed not to get any still shots of Bodie and Rafe opening anything. I know it's on video but still, I feel bad. How horrible am I?


An excited dad showing showing his excited sons how to use the air-soft gun. Both Jax and a very surprised Creed got one. Jax asked for one, and Creed figured he'd have to be older.


Our Christmas colored Star Wars wrapping paper! How cool is Santa?! Then all the boys opening in unison their new iPhones (no phone service so is it an iPod? Or itouch?) from mom and dad. And Bodie and Rafe showing me some of their presents.

My traditional big mess all over picture with all 5 of my boys.

It was a fun day. By 10 am they were all busy playing games on their iPods. I went and laid down for a snooze and then my mom came by and we had some lunch and visited and relaxed and played the rest of the day. It was another great Christmas. And with so much snow already, it snowed a little more so it was definitely white!  I was also really surprised by Santa. I got two major presents I had no clue were coming. Finally got my Blendtec Blender and a mixer. I kept looking at Greg in disbelief that they showed up under the tree. 
Christmas night the boys had a sleepover together in the family room. They love to do that. So the next morning was lots of video games in sleeping bags and we've been enjoying lots of green smoothies!

No comments: