Our 12 year Wedding Anniversary! Happy day to us. A dozen years has gone by since these 2 young-ins met and fell in love. This is us just weeks before we got married. Celebrating my 25th B-day. Look at that youthful skin. Ha!
Then our special day came when we began our lives together. Look at me looking at my husband... Happy, twitterpated, and so in love as we're about to kiss.
A quick memory from my wedding day, since that's what I do on my Anniversary posts. I remember we were trying to come up with an idea for the next pose with our photographer and Greg lifted me up and held me on his shoulder like he did back when he was a cheerleader. And so he snapped a few pics. I was worried I'd fall or rip my dress or something. he he.
Life can be crazy and windy, like in this picture. And it can be calm and endearing. There is no one I'd rather spend eternity with.
Greg, I love you for like ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment