Friday, January 30, 2015

January Boys

 January is finally almost over. Greg will tell you that "the month NEVER ends". It does seem to be going on forever! We've gone skiing a few times, started a new semester of school, I had another birthday and am sad that I have to say I'm not in my mid-thirties anymore :( , I've had several girls night out type parties to keep me busy. Greg has been a good sport. Greg took Jax ice fishing w/ his family, we've been relaxing and going to Jax's Jr. Jazz games...

Jax loves his team this year. It's competitive and he has awesome coaches that teach and he is friends with half the boys. It's fun. I get frustrated, I loved basketball growing up and was a pretty ok player I think and I try and "instruct" him as to what to do better and he doesn't do it. Imagine that? ha ha. I always am telling him, he's the "tallest on the team, he should be there to get rebounds" but he doesn't. He is learning and loves it so it makes me happy. He loves being the tallest so he can always do the tip off.

Creed has been loving scouts and got his 1st official main badge, the Bobcat. He is pinning the mothers pin to the bottom of my shirt. We completed that the night before. :)


And Jax got to go with his friends and dads to a real Jazz game and moved down to lower bowl and motioned the Jazz Bear to come, so he came. (he's pictured w/ Liam and Gavin) He was on cloud nine when he got home way late on a school night and told me all about it. And we've been doing his science project. It was all his idea to get white flowers and put them in colored water and watch them change. He and Gavin documented everyday and did their project together. Phew, it is done.

Um what else...
I said this before, and I still can't believe my baby is in primary at church. Rafe in the Sunbeam class! It's so weird not going to the nursery, like ever. Things are changing after so many years. The next phase of life is certainly here. 

I loved my babies and miss them so much. I saw this picture of Bodie the other day and saved it on my phone. It's from Feb. 5, 2011. Right before Rafe was born. Bodie was riding with Jax in Bumper Cars and Bodie stands up and is trying to get out? Or something? What is he doing? I love his chubby cheeks and gosh he is so cute! Too bad it's a little blurry. 

No comments: