Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pancakes and Pool

 I wanted to mention last Friday we had our annual Back to School Breakfast in our front yard. Our neighbors and friends come over before school and we cook up some pancakes and everyone else brings potluck. The boys love it. It's fun and I figure we'll do it while our kids are in elementary school and while we can I guess. Good times.


It was a pretty low key Labor Day weekend. We played with cousins, went to a park, hung around, I went for a drive with my parents (more on that later) I did get some pictures of the kids playing in the Abbott's pool again this year.
 Creed flipping, Jax trying the cannonball blow up thing, warming up, and sliding. They had a fun Monday afternoon. Greg's favorite was -what he calls "Alpine Gold" - corn on the cob from his parents garden, in Alpine. And then we all pigged out on the Zucchini bread I made. Also from their garden.



No comments: