Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st Days

 So we now have a 4th grader, 2nd grader, kindergartner, and my baby in preschool. Yup. All of them in school. Holy Moly! 
Here is Jax and Creed on their first day last week. And Rafe and Bodie on their first day this morning.

Last week we all walked with the neighborhood group to the school. We said good-bye to Jax. He stayed at the other end of the school. (the older/big kids) and we took Creed over to the chaos on the other end. You can see the crazy crowds. Neither Jax or Creed are in classes with their best buddies. Jax was upset about that, but Creed didn't seem to care. After the 1st week I asked how it was and if they like their class and have "friends" in them. They both said it's fine and great after all. Phew!

  
And Bodie boy started Kindergarten today. I have been so worried for him. His teacher is concerned as well (after his assessment last week). We will see how this year goes. Heck, how this month goes. A few weeks ago he turned 5. And now he's in school. He is the young baby of the his age group. But certainly not the smallest. He is at the same school Creed went to for Kindergarten. Which is different from the older boys right now. We are avoiding the teacher at their school. So we sacrifice and drive him to another everyday. Last night he asked me how he makes friends and what to do. It was so cute.


When I was trying to take pictures of the younger 2 boys this morning. I had to wipe both their tears and try and make them happy. Both were crying over something Creed did. You can see some wet tears down Bodie's shirt. I got lucky with Rafe and dabbed his eyes dry and their eyes weren't all red.

Bodie did so good this morning at school. I was worried he'd cry and wouldn't want to stay. I think having his brothers there this morning playing on the play ground at the start totally helped. He was having such a good time, then the bell rang, they all entered and he marched right in and I had to yell at him to turn and say goodbye to us. Then I hurried home to get the older 2 off to school. And last was Rafe a little later going to preschool.

After school Bodie was waiting happily by his teacher (Mrs. Archer) for me to pull up in the car, and so excited showing us what he brought home. Rafe was excited to see too. 
Speaking of Rafe, he was so excited and happy to go to preschool. He and I went today and met his teachers, Miss Jen and Miss Pam and made his place mat. He can't stop talking about it. He is beyond thrilled to be in school like ALL his brothers.


1 comment:

Cameron and Amy said...

It's fun to see their personalities come through in those top pictures. They're all growing up. Cute boys.