Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Day


Greg had a B-day and we celebrated Mother's Day. It made for a tricky day to see who got breakfast in bed (I did) - after I went back to bed after getting half ready for church first. And then I had to clean a little for the Lorenzon family dinner at our house. But we did both take short little naps. I told Greg I'd make up his "pampering" Birthday to him next weekend after the marathon. 

How is it that I have 4 boys and somehow end up with 10 cards from them. Not one was from Rafe. The schools like to do Mother's Day stuff I tell ya. I love it all! I get to be a mother to 4 children. I always hope I am a great mother to them. I hope I do things right and don't screw up. I am so grateful to the mother's in my life. And for all the women that teach me and are great examples being great women. 

*********

So this crazy guy had another forty something birthday... I do love how he is a funny silly guy. And makes life fun. (Him on our wedding day.)

I also love how he is a great dad to my children. I love how he see's the big picture in life and does what it takes to make it great. He likes a home of order and we are so much better off because of it. I love our inside jokes. I love that he helps keep me organized. I love that he always makes sure to set goals and is determined and achieves them.  He puts up with me. He's the best! There's no one I'd rather be with. I love you babe!

After dinner he's making a wish. And doesn't that cake Andrea and Abe made look divine?! And don't ask what Creed is doing in the back ground. Ha!

Yea for Mothers, yea for Greg, yea for Children, and yea for yummy Chocolate Cake!

No comments: