Bodie has been playing soccer. And might I say he's had some growing up, change of attitude, and being brave away from mom on the field since last fall when he played. Or last fall, when we attempted to have him play ;)
I think a huge difference was his best little friend Canon played with him this spring. They carpool to and are in preschool together. And they are 2 peas in a pod. They love to play and have fun together and always seem to be inseparable and touching somehow.
The first collage is all about what happens in a little kid soccer game. We have some airplane flying, some bum rubbing, some robot move, playing on the side lines and a little watching, the parents watching and visiting, some rolling around on the blanket, a parent tunnel after the game and of course huddling and getting treats after. Well that about covers every picture. And I forgot to mention all the brothers climbing trees or kicking their own ball in the back ground.
Bodie likes to run and chase the ball as best he can by having his tongue in his cheek. He also likes to run out and around the crowd of kids chasing the ball.
He runs and kicks and loves to play. I love that he is getting this sport playing thing. And that he gets some running in, have I mentioned that already? We put him in the "older" team so that he could be with Canon and it kinda shows that he is only 4 and the other kids are 5-6. But that's ok, they're all young and having fun being part of a soccer team.



No comments:
Post a Comment