The night before the cold storm and freezing temperatures we went downtown to see the lights on Temple Square. It's a fun tradition. And it's always crowded and really cold. But this year was different. It was warm jacket weather and we were early enough in the evening it wasn't crowded. It was so great! I think Rafe was more excited seeing the Trax train more than the lights. It was a good year too. Some years the lights are ok and other years they do more and it looks incredible. This year it's incredible. I'm so glad we have it done. Some of Greg's family joined and we all went around together.
Here's the info on my pictures this year.
One without a flash and I had to try and expose it better to see the boys faces. They look super imposed or something. Then the second picture is with the flash. The lights don't look as glowy but we can see the boys clearly.
The giant red tree that I love. And then I was zooming while I took a picture of it. Then I love the walkway with all the lights. Notice how it's not crowded with people. And our family. I don't know why Greg is wearing a hat. It was nice.
And this kiddo turned 9!! He had a fun evening with the lights and more celebrating later.




No comments:
Post a Comment