Monday, July 22, 2013

Princes

In celebration of Prince William and Kate having their royal baby today... ha ha j/k I just happen to be sharing pictures of a "Princess Party" we went to last week. My Aunt Ilona was throwing a party because her grand-daughter was playing Princess Aerial. There were twice as many boys than girls. It was fun. I am glad to expose my boys to girl and princess things. Although for the face painting they opted not to do the typical sea shell, butterfly, flowers, spider or whatever and they all got 1 single "Eyeball" on their foreheads. Had to be aliens I guess?
Even Rafe wanted to be like his brothers and Williamsen cousins. And at the end the frozen popsicles had to be swords of course. All things boy. That night I asked Bodie to tell daddy about it. He said "She did a book and find a fork"! They hid and others tried finding the fork game. I guess Bodie doesn't know to call it a "Dinglehopper". :)
 
And I had to throw in there a picture I took of my awesome Etch-a-Sketch art I made. Jaxon asked me to "draw" a gun for him. And voila! For the record, the line thing coming off and on top of the gun was Jax attempting to do a gun too.
 
 
 
We've been going down to the high school track a couple mornings sometimes. Jax will gladly and easily run a mile, Creed tries a lap or two and tires easily, Bodie and Rafe love to take off and run too. They are who I need to get a picture of, so cute!
Our new friends the Davies invite us to join them at the track. Here is a picture of the older kids sprinting a short race.
 
 
It's fun, except getting them up early to go down there by 8am before it's too hot. Bodie asks several times a week if we get to go to the track again.


No comments: