Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Creed Creed

 Creed is now a 6 year old. Oh my! He had a happy birthday. He got his precious Ninja Turtle nunchucks he's been wanting. (And I just learned it's NUN not NUM chucks) And he loves to take pictures, he's always asking for my camera. So we got him one of his own. We had family over for a little celebration that night. Greg was able to delay his fight out of town until after morning presents with Creed. But missed the cake and celebrating later that night. :(
 
Here is Raphael attacking Splinter on his cake. And it only took Creed 6 blows to blow out his 6 candles. I don't know what his problem was? And he didn't want to eat any cake, just the ice cream.
 
 
Here is my stud Kindergartner. He's a handsome one. And a tall one. He's probably the 2nd tallest in his class. He is really liking reading. He willingly does it everyday. He wants to "get better" and get the next level of books at school. (So unlike his older brother). It's a nice change. He always surprises me with what he knows. He likes to sing. When we get out of the car and turn off the radio, he's always continuing with the song and knows more of the words than I do. Or he'll ask me to leave it on until the song is over. Creed has a temper but is also the most loving of boys. He loves Rafe so much he bugs him to death :) and I find him helping Bodie with things, it's cute. And Creed is always thinking of Jax if he's not around and wants to do everything with his older brother. He asks me all afternoon "how much longer until we pick up Jax from school?".
Creed has a funny sense of humor. And when he's in a goofy mood, there's no stopping him. I look forward to seeing his wittiness as he gets older. His favorite things to eat are (his finger nails, ha ha)cold cereal, corn dogs, cookies, chips n'salsa, gogurt and Arby's Roast Beef or McD's nuggets. He seems to always be hungry and want snacks - all day long. One tooth missing and one loose one.
I can't believe how old my children are getting. They just need to stop growing.


No comments: