Tuesday, November 1, 2011

one,one,one,one,one

What a cool date, 11-1-11, almost as cool as it will be in 10 days. Anyways, this year we had 2 skeletons, Superman, and a ghost. Here they were getting ready to go trick-or-treating with friends and neighbors. It was so warm this year. I had a jacket, and I put a blanket over Rafe, but the others had nothing and needed nothing. Especially since they ran from house to house, the whole time. Bodie, Rafe, and I came home after one street and handed out candy the rest of the evening.Creed kept changing what he wanted his costume to be this year. But in the end we told him he had to be a skeleton since I purchased a shirt to fit him. He was mad I forgot his mask/hat for this picture. Oops. Creed was able to wear his costume to preschool. Bodie loved being superman. He and Creed would periodically put their costumes on during the month. Bodie was so dang cute while trick-or-treating. He loved it. He would say thank you every time and would try walking into people's homes. He was figuring it out. When people would tell him he's Superman, he'd say he flies. Luckily so far he hasn't even asked to eat any candy.


Jax wanted to be a ghost. I didn't want him using his mask, but he insisted. It was on for basically pictures. I tried getting him to paint his face instead, but he refused. He did have it painted for school, I wish I had a picture of that. I didn't get to see it, my mom did it since I was gone. And he washed it off at school after his parade and class party.

They were almost costumed out, we had our ward Halloween party on Friday night, a birthday/Halloween party on Saturday, then costumes again for Monday. Busy.


Greg and I spent the day on the 31st up at Primary Children's Hospital with little Rafe. (That's a whole other story for a different post) I had to take him in his costume. Below he is happy and waiting before getting started. Happy Halloween for skeleton Rafe, he had surgery. Ha! He is recovering well and we were even able to take him out for a short while for trick-or-treating last night.



1 comment:

Alison said...

So sorry to hear about Rafe. You'll have to tell the story. Let me know if you need anything.