Check out Jax, he has a whole new look to his smile. He FINALLY lost his first tooth. I say finally because he's been asking for 2 years when he'd loose a tooth. All of his friends have been losing them and now he can finally be like the rest of them. He is almost 7 after all.
It's a funny little story. About 2 weeks ago, Jax was asking again when he's going to loose a tooth, I'd say, I don't know maybe this year sometime. Then he said that his teeth were hurting. So I checked and the bottom one was a little loose. So we yelled and cheered for him. He'd be careful with what he ate and would tell anyone and everyone about his loose tooth. And on Saturday night he didn't sleep well, he even woke up to tell us he is wiggling it more, it was really bothering him. Sunday morning he took a bite of his toast and ouch, started crying in pain. Greg checked him and said that his tooth was ready to come out, and that it was bleeding. Blood and Jaxon don't mix, he started freaking out. Greg tried to calm him and said it was just a little blood. I quickly got my camera ready and a few days before explained to Jax what my dad (grandpa) did a few times when I lost teeth. So Greg did the same and gathered some tissue and got all ready, just like grandpa did, and went in his mouth to pull it out. When Greg stepped back (with tooth in hand) Jax sat their waiting, wondering what dad was doing? He didn't even feel it come out. Greg showed him his tooth and all was well.
It's a funny little story. About 2 weeks ago, Jax was asking again when he's going to loose a tooth, I'd say, I don't know maybe this year sometime. Then he said that his teeth were hurting. So I checked and the bottom one was a little loose. So we yelled and cheered for him. He'd be careful with what he ate and would tell anyone and everyone about his loose tooth. And on Saturday night he didn't sleep well, he even woke up to tell us he is wiggling it more, it was really bothering him. Sunday morning he took a bite of his toast and ouch, started crying in pain. Greg checked him and said that his tooth was ready to come out, and that it was bleeding. Blood and Jaxon don't mix, he started freaking out. Greg tried to calm him and said it was just a little blood. I quickly got my camera ready and a few days before explained to Jax what my dad (grandpa) did a few times when I lost teeth. So Greg did the same and gathered some tissue and got all ready, just like grandpa did, and went in his mouth to pull it out. When Greg stepped back (with tooth in hand) Jax sat their waiting, wondering what dad was doing? He didn't even feel it come out. Greg showed him his tooth and all was well.But during all this... Jax was hysterical and crying. He was so scared about the whole thing. I remember being scared too when I was little. Anyways we look over and there is Creed right there crying hysterically too for Jax. So we had 2 crying boys, Rafe and Bodie were just in the family room playing, I had the camcorder and Greg did the work. After it was over, they both stopped crying and were ok. He is ready for his money. He wanted a $2 bill, or at least $5 bucks. In the end the tooth fairy gave him $1. Just one? Greg and I both told him he is lucky, when we were little it was just a quarter. And I had to change the subject a few times the last few months about the tooth fairy being real. I had to let him have at least one experience with "the fairy".
His next tooth was right there already breaking through the gums. And...
Rafe has his first tooth breaking through the gums! Noticed as of today! I don't have a picture of that yet. Such a big boy. Bottom front tooth. I new it was coming. He is almost 7 months, and Jax is almost 7 years. They have so much in common. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment