Thursday, October 13, 2011

SIS

I have been enjoying a Sisters In Scriptures class that my stake Relief Society offers. (women's church group). It's a scripture study class on the Book of Mormon. They have been doing it every Tuesday for the last year. I am not able to go every time but I try to if my children aren't sick or no errands to run. They even offer a nursery for the kids. So I would go for me and for Bodie to play and be social too. Last year I was pregnant and emotional and I would cry every week. Every little thing would bring tears to my eyes. I would laugh with Greg how "I cried again". But this year I haven't cried once, so it goes to show it was all the pregnancy hormones. Anyways, so now I'm going again this fall and forgot how nice it was to learn from awesome women. They're like the best Institute teachers, one actually used to be. They make it fun, entertaining, and enlightening. At church on Sunday it's nap time and Rafe is fussy so I spend my time in the hall or just go home early. So this is my way to have a little spiritual growth in the week. So I love to go. That's all I wanted to say, is that I am so glad they do it and that I can go.

No comments: