On July 17th we went boating with Greg's cousin's David and Lisa Apple. And the Denzer's (Greg's sister) joined us. It was a fun day. I tried wake boarding for my first time. And on the first try I got up and was going along, then EVERY attempt after that, I couldn't get up again. Huh? I'll have to fix that sometime.
Below is Greg getting some air on Utah Lake. I edited the photo and it's kinda like a poster. Ay?
The boys had fun on the tube. Until Greg purposely fell off, to show the boys it is ok and fun to be in the water. And when we were turning back to go get him, the boys went under. So thanks to Uncle Abe for diving in and "rescuing" my boys. Even though they had life jackets on, they were a little panicked, well so was I.

The boys had fun on the tube. Until Greg purposely fell off, to show the boys it is ok and fun to be in the water. And when we were turning back to go get him, the boys went under. So thanks to Uncle Abe for diving in and "rescuing" my boys. Even though they had life jackets on, they were a little panicked, well so was I.Jax's first time trying wake boarding. Well it wasn't a real wake board, but it was something you slide little feet into on a board. He was ok as long as he had his goggles on.

2 comments:
You guys do the funnest things!! Your little Bodie looks just like your husband. Your a brave woman taking your kids camping, I just agreed to take our family camping this next weekend, I'm a little nervous to see how my kids handle it. My daughter is a sissy like me and hates dirt and I'm not really looking forward to camping and sleeping on the ground with my baby. But it looks like you guys had a great time!!
Love that picture of Bode with the life jacket!
Post a Comment