Monday, July 5, 2010

Big 3rd

Saturday night we had a big celebration. Most of my family, some of Greg's family, neighbors, and friends. We had quite a turn out. It was yummy food, lots of kids, water gun fights, and ended with a firework show. It's a Deja vu from every year.
Earlier in the day we went to the Centerville parade, took naps, and got ready for the partay! Enjoy the pictures.
The group in front and Greg starting the show. Greg calls the camper trailer, our "ghetto trailer". But I love having it!


We had an awesome sunset. Check out the sky! (nice photo Drew) The boys lighting up the grand finale!
I love Independence Day, I love our country, I love patriotic music and celebrating! I even got teary eyed in the parade when they had some soldiers come by and gave my boys a high-five. Jax was so happy and excited to see a real soldier.

2 comments:

Spencer and Celeste said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. We wish we could have been there!

Michael B said...

That looks so fun! Man, we are sad that we miss this party every year with us always up in Huntsville!