March came and went, with a lot of lion in there. Boy we've had quite the spring snow storms. And we've been able to finally get some skiing done. Creed and I on the Cecret lift at Alta with Jax and Greg and Bo behind us. Then our family (minus Rafe) Bodie is happy he can do it on his own now and gets to use poles. That's like a right of passage or something for them? So proud is he. And Jax is super proud that Greg took him on his first Black Diamond run. I probably won't ever do that. :)
Speaking of skiing... Rafe is doing it now too! We put him in some spring preschool lessons at Brighton. He picked it right up. He was ready to ski. He was loving it. And then, they took the clips off his ski's. And he struggled to keep his legs together. Pulled some muscles and was discouraged that he couldn't do it like the week before. But he's got this. Maybe a refresher next winter then we will all be skiing together. Isn't my baby boy cute?
What else have we been up to? The boys discovered the fun childhood game of MASH. So I showed them how I did it and they had some fun and good laughs seeing who they marry and where they live, etc. I mentioned the tea party with cousins, there they are with their minions they made. And Rafe's asthma cough just won't go away. We had some x-rays done of his chest to rule out pneumonia and things. He is good, just a forever lingering cough that the steroids won't take care of. Ugh. But he sure loved seeing his skeleton!
We had Greg's Bangerter cousins party at our house. We did some karaoke! Then lots of big snowflakes during one of the many snowstorms, so glad I have a car that can "do" snow. Jax forgot he had (another) talk to give in primary. So minutes before we chatted about what he can maybe say, and he got up and was "winging it" giving his talk. Everyone was impressed. I'm glad he's like his dad and can just speak in front of everyone with no fear. I played a women's basketball tournament with our stake and region. It was fun, but both games I jammed my ring finger on both my hands. One turned all black and blue, and still is hurting and healing. And boy some women play to the death! Geesh! But I had lots of fun playing again. And the last picture is of little Rafe who fell asleep one afternoon. Jax put a blanket on him because they were playing and a few minuets later, he was out cold.
Ha ha, I also mentioned a naked dance party. I had to capture silly Bodie jammin on a guitar while sporting his undies pulled up to show some cheek! He is a wild character. Takes after his father! Silliness!
And I've been getting lots of movies from the Library. This week while Greg was out of town I watched The Man From Snowy River and Return to Snowy River. I was worried the boys would think they are too slow. But they loved them! I had to explain things as we went along but it was fun stuff. And I took this picture last night of them playing horses like in Snowy River. Fun boys!






No comments:
Post a Comment