Sunday, March 6, 2016

Greg's travels

And 4 days after we got home from the Southern Hemisphere, Greg turned around and flew off to Berlin. Some work meetings and a group of people flew in. I had to send him a few emails of what to do and see, but his group went sightseeing together. So he saw it all and more. It was cold still, March ya know. Oh I have to mention the hotel they stayed at. It's called the 25 Hours Bikini Hotel - What? Weirdest name I've ever heard. Oh my, but just another European hotel. And he was so tired the whole time he was in Germany.
And for his flight back it connected in Paris. So since he was flying all that way for just Berlin... figured he'd make a long over night connection and at least see Paris too.
So he did! And I had to send him more emails on what to do and see for his short afternoon/evening in Paris. He loved Paris. Said it was the most ornate beautiful city he's seen or been to. It's a toss up for him between St. Petersburg and Paris. He had a nice taxi tour guide and then walked and walked for miles around the Seine seeing lots of the city.

The first 2 pics are Berlin, the wall and then the Holocaust memorial and museum. The other 3 are Paris! I've always wanted to take my husband to Paris. I was there in 1999. One day we will go together. Sigh...


No comments: