Monday, March 7, 2016

emailing my hubby

While Greg was away last week I sent him some emails...

So I have to tell you. We were all watching home movies of baby Rafe and Bodie seriously started crying. He thought Rafe was SO cute, he couldn't contain himself. After a minute he felt silly for crying so he started laughing and crying at the same time. Then he couldn't control himself.
After he calmed down and we had some good laughing at the funny things the  2yr. old Bo was saying, or trying to say, it went back to Rafe and Bodie started crying again watching Rafe.
It was cute and sweet, I had to go cuddle with Bodie.
I am so glad we have home video footage. Obviously Bo wouldn't remember Rafe as a baby since he was practically a baby too. So he loved seeing him. 

 And another email, I updated Greg on what was happening...

So it's funny. I'll go to bed at like 10:30-11pm which is 6:30-7am your time in Berlin. What time are you waking up? Going running?
We could actually talk before I go to sleep. and it's funny that you've already completed your whole nights sleep, all while we were awake in the afternoon evening here.

Rafe may be starting a cough, I put some breathe oil on him. And now Rafe screams whenever I put his eye drops in his eyes for Pink Eye. 2 eyes with 2 drops each, equals 4 little screams. And the older boys and I had an exciting event before bed. A big spider in their room. Lots of screams, and wiggles. I smashed it with your shoe. And made Creed grab the remains with a tissue to flush it. But he was scared and didn't want to. I told him he's my spider killer and Jax is a girly man screaming wimp (the screams came from him - not me - I just squirmed and had heebee jeebees) And Creed was hesitant, it's been a while since he's done spiders, so it was a good refresher for him.
 ha ha ha
And Bodie was puzzled that he thought he pooped out little bright green squirts from his bum into the toilet. He didn't believe me when I told him I had wiped Rafe's blue tooth paste from the sink and dropped it in the toilet because the trash is over flowing and it must have just come off the toilet paper I used and sunk to the bottom of the toilet. It took convincing that blue paste in yellow pee turns it to look green. :)
so that's our fun evening.

Oh and we are thoroughly enjoying watching the new Fuller House show!

And another email was titled VENTING - and I was venting about my children and the fighting, anger, and complaining about all things while single parenting. I'll not share that one. -wink, wink.
 And while we waited forever at the airport to pick up Greg (customs took forever) this is what I saw out my window. :)



No comments: