Saturday, February 13, 2016

Quick Feb.

So February is going by nice and quickly. Tomorrow is Valentine's day already! And my Valentine is 8,000 miles away. I will be joining Greg in just a few days and I am just a little excited. And after this long holiday weekend with out Greg and dealing with the fighting, loud, & rowdy boys, I WILL be ready to leave my children and go! Ha!
So far this month... we went to cousin Owen's baptism, had to capture the boys crowding around Aunt Amy and mobbing her before it started. Then a picture of me enjoying our evening watching my favorite Denver Bronco's WIN Superbowl #50! I liked my view, the screen and Bodie playing with his super hero's.
I was happy that I got to help in all 3 of the boys classroom parties. They were timed one after another, so Rafe and I (and Bodie after his) went from party to party, fun way to spend our Thursday. And a last minute valentine's box for Jax ended up with Star Wars with his BFF Graydon. Neither knew what the other was doing. Great minds think alike! Vader and Chewy, so fun.  And what a great mom I am to make it for him. And on Friday, before Greg got on a plane, we went to the Provo Temple Open House. It was nice, and so glad we did it and that the boys got to see inside a temple. We've managed to miss all the other many open houses around we could have gone to in recent years so we made sure to do this one. And now I get to say good bye to icky February cold Utah inversion weather and hello sunny Australia!


No comments: