Greg here: Laurie is the family historian - as is evidenced by all the pictures, videos, and this very blog. But, for once Greg gets a voice in this effort. And with that voice I proclaim my everlasting love for the girl in this photo that I married 13 years ago today! We have had a life filled with fun and adventure (like this picture from Amsterdam in 2015). Most importantly, we have each other, our family, and our faith. Life couldn't be better. That's not to say that everything has been 100% sunshine and roses. But those moments where we have slogged through challenges have always been easier with my Lali. She is the patient one, and has been the voice of reason and calm many times when I lack those attributes. She loves our children and ME! I love her back and MORE. My sweet Poochie/Super-Pooch. Happy Anniversary!
Aw, thanks Honey Bunny, ask and I received. Now it's my turn. I've talked about our wedding day on our anniversary on this blog every year, and I am out of ideas this year. So we'll just recognize our anniversary of the lucky number of 13 years!
Look at us, (Oct. 2002) we were so young and so cool. Ha!
I'm glad I met Greg, I'm glad our story went the perfect way for us to end up together all those years ago. And that we made the best decision ever! We got married!
One September day we decided to get married while on the phone 2000 miles apart from each other. I had to wait 2 weeks later to see him in person when he flew out for Oct. Gen. Conf.
That's when I met his family and he met mine and we started the planning process. And he was living in Baltimore going to law school, while I was working in SLC planning our wedding. We spent a gazillion hours on the phone talking and falling more in love. It was so hard to be with out him while we were engaged. It made our hearts grow fonder I suppose. Now we are together - forever!

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two! That was so sweet. Glad you guys are still happy and cool!
Post a Comment