I wish I would mail out cards. But, time, money, time, and means equals a quick electronic emailed card. It's easy, saves paper, postal workers, and maybe we're lazy. :)
I personally love getting cards in the mail. It's my favorite. I get excited when we get them. I hang them in our kitchen to see all month. It's so fun. How neat of people to send them out. I'm just not one of them. Oh well.
Here is this years I put together...
And for a small comparison. Here is 2013. Oh look, Greg and I look the same. The boys are a little younger and this was the time Rafe had throw-up down the front of his shirt.
And 2012. Oh, look at baby Rafe... so little. His first time wearing shoes. He had just started walking and it was summer so he never had them. So for fall and pictures he had to have them. Too bad we don't go back any further in our cards. This was the first one we started.
If I had made a card, these might have been the pictures used. ;) So for a quick photo throw back, here is us in 2011. Rafe's baby blessing day. Greg is 39, Jax is 6, Creed is 4, Bodie is 22months and Rafe was 2 months old.
Here we are in Nov. 2010. I was in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with Rafe. Oh, look at the cheeks on Bodie! He was 15 months old. Creed just turned 4 and Jax was about to turn 6 years old.
The day we blessed Bodie in September 2009. He has a big yawn going on. :)
Creed was going to turn 3 years old in 2 months and Jax was 4 3/4.
And the rest of these are really tiny. They are from the side bar on my blog. I would have to leave my computer and go find the disc of pictures to search for older pics of our family. So this is it.
Here is 2008. I've had this picture in my bedroom all these years. I just love it.
And the last one to show is 2007. I love little Creed's hair. He just turned 1 and Jax was almost 3 years old. We look so young. Ha! I was still in my 20's!
A little walk down memory lane.








No comments:
Post a Comment