1st Friday afternoon Greg's brother and his family were in town from Texas so we took them out on the boat. And I had to show this picture Mari captured of Rick right after he lost his grip on the tube and wiped out. As his body skidded across the water. Great to see and lucky to get on camera! The best wipe out I've ever seen (where swim suites stayed on ;) -hehe)
After we set up came and were back out on the boat I got out in the water for the 1st time this summer. And on the tube, with no little kids. Hannah and I took a turn out there and got wizzed around, laughed, struggled to hang on, screamed, got wet. But man, we had fun managing our weight and balancing while soaring around and didn't get thrown off. And I'm sure Greg took it easy on us. It was my funnest time on the water in a long long time. So thanks to Hannah for making it happen and Greg for not injuring me. Although the next day I was kinda sore. :)
The older boys got submarined. Jax doesn't look too happy in the collage picture from being dunked. And we enjoyed Smores and the campfire and slept hard in our tents.
And this kid, brave Rafe. He's never been out of the boat. He saw all the kids having such a good time on the EasySky he wanted to try it. So we all cheered him on, he was cool about it, then he surprised us again and stood up! So we cheered some more. Later he even went on the tube. Normally he's kinda chicken. So my 3 year old is such a stud!
The adults had a great time, the kids had a blast. And were a little tired from a late night camping and then in the sun, so they "rested" on the boat.




No comments:
Post a Comment