Oh a camping we will go. Hi-ho the derry oh a camping we will go. That was the song of choice driving home from our ward camp out. Creed sung that song but changing the words into counting all the semi trucks he saw driving home. (Just over 100) On the way up he complained about listening to it in the car, I guess it stuck with him. We also took our sweet time getting there Friday evening. We stopped and ate at Dick's in Kamas. Always a treat to get yummy milk shakes.
It was a small quiet year up at Aspen Meadows (Our church Stake property) for the ward camp out. We took up our camper trailer and had an easy pack up.
I love the view from the camp ground. The Kamas/Oakley valley. Always incredible. And the only other picture we took is the boys being Jedi.
Gosh, this camping trip is always at the end of the summer. And now we can check it off our list. I guess that means summer is about over.

No comments:
Post a Comment