Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Camping #1

 Oh-A-Camping we will go. And go we did. Round 1, now we only have 4 more to go and one of them is the big one to the Uinta's. This one we went up to East Canyon Reservoir with the Erickson's. We went boating, and camped and boated the next day with our friends the Davies. I only have a few camping pictures though. So we have Bo by the campfire. Creed, Bo, and Rafe stayed up later than they have in their whole life. Bo and Rafe were up till about 11pm and Creed lasted a little longer like 11:30. They were so tired. I felt bad. It was a late start at the campfire and they really wanted to have that. I showed a mid-night photo of them sleeping and then in the morning the older 3 had slid down their pads to the bottom of the tent. It was funny. We were on a slight hill. I love the happy Rafe and groggy Creed in the morning.



 And I stuck another picture of Bodie doing his second round of swim lessons - this summer. This time we did private lessons. Maybe next year he'll be able to "swim" on his own. He'll do what the teacher wants, but then to do it on his own while swimming for fun, he just won't apply what he learned to get from point A to B. Always at his own pace I guess.


No comments: