Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Start


 First let's start with the END. The end of preschool for Bodie! Oh my. He had his class program on the last day. And his teachers and my own jaw dropped. He was silly and crazy, and singing louder than any of the other kids. Talk about coming out of his shell. I thought for sure he'd sit and mumble some songs and be scared and shy like usual, but he sure wasn't. Wow, he was fun to watch. I still can't believe how he was during their singing and performing. I couldn't even contain him when I took his picture with his teacher and assistant Mrs. Lynette Walker and Mrs. Jenny. He loved preschool this year. He has come a long way in learning. Upland Terrace has been good to him. (and Creed, back when he went there)

Now he's registered for Kindergarten. But man it's a never ending debate in my head and heart on if we should send him as the youngest/baby of the group or wait another year so he can be the oldest and thrive. How will I ever know. I hate this decision! I think I'm good with sending him. Then I start doubting and feel that it will be best in the long run to wait. Ugh. I hate August birthdays.



And this picture... well I'm just keeping it real. Who knows how many days it hasn't been swept under the table?

The Start of Summer!
And here's the next generation riding in their cars. For years it was always Jax and Creed and now I needed some pictures of Bodie and Rafe. This is Rafe's first summer being able to actually drive and steer. Yeah!

 And this kid is now like this... Happy and showing it!


 And used to be this...    I love little Bo in this picture. Too cute I had to share again.


 Peace out Rafe!


No comments: