Cars, trucks, planes, trains, all things that go. (Boats, skateboards, helicopters, 4 wheelers, space ships, etc.) Rafe and I had a free half hour today. So we emptied the containers and lined up all the vehicles in the house. I quickly snapped a picture before Rafe bull dozed through the nice organization. Gosh, back when we just had Jax we had just a few cars and trucks. And 9 years and 4 boys later, this is what you get. Of course I forgot to include the remote control cars, race tracks and many many broken and thrown out vehicles over the years.
Are we done with the collection yet? Probably not, especially since Rafe's b-day is coming up. I wonder what it would be like to have half as many cars and the other half of our toy collection being pink, dolls, and princess stuff?
Too much boy stuff at our house. What do you get year after year, boy after boy? We have too many toys. I'm outta ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment