Sunday, March 23, 2014

This Kid

This kid has way out grown this high chair. We only use it maybe 25% of the time anymore. He actually likes it. (I love that he's eating and pointing his toes and looking up at Greg while I snapped the picture) I can't part with it. And Greg keeps begging to toss it out. It's one of the last remaining baby items. I don't know how to say good bye. All 4 of my boys used this. For 9 years it's had it's place in our kitchen. It's held up great. It doesn't look so great. But it's lasted. I know the end is near. I just wanted to say how I have loved you high chair. You were a big big part of the Lorenzon boys life. Tears will be shed. Not so much for the chair I suppose, but for knowing it is the last of the baby items still around.



And this kid... Greg chopped the boys hair and got rid of the long dark locks on Rafe. Now it shows his purty blonde again.


One minute he is happy and laughing, the next he is a grouch. He gets mad and says mean things, screams a scream Greg can't stand. But happy or sad or mad, his brothers get a kick out of him.
This face below I see all too often. He scowls and starts telling me to "be quiet" or even "shut up" and talking back to me and is a real pill. The two's have been bad. I hope his three's are better!

With my older boys I would say "terrible twos - no way, it's terrible three's" but he had the two's. So I'm crossing my fingers. Every morning he is mad at yells at me. For no reason other than he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I'm trying to be patient. Trying to be loving, but oh man it is hard.

No comments: