Our little family likes to go on walks. Usually a Sunday evening. It gets us out of the house and we usually always walk to the same place. The boys love to go to the "bridge" - pedestrian walkway that goes over I-215 by the Jr. high. And then they love to run and play on the field and roll down the grassy hill. Hmm, we just did it this last Sunday night. I didn't think to take a picture.
But I didn't want to forget about this picture. I just love this photo. I took it this summer (June 23 to be exact). I love how Jax and Creed are in the back walking together. Bodie got tired, so we let him ride in the stroller and hold Rafe too. We were almost home. We were about to climb the "killer" hill. You know, where you have to walk on your toes it's so steep. Normally we avoid that route home.
I mentioned we gave away our double stroller just a few weeks ago. But usually we would have that. And Bodie would climb in and out whenever he felt like walking or riding. Or Creed, or Jax. Whoever was riding at the time over the years. Lots of walks. And sometimes, we've tripled up on our single stroller. Just picture someone riding on top by the handle bars. I'm surprised we haven't popped a tire.
I love our family walks, good talks, lots of exploring, and we never manage to bring enough water!

No comments:
Post a Comment