Going through the pictures and I found some I was going to add. So back in Sept. we went to Skyline's football game. Supporting some of Greg's YM in our ward. It was fun, but it was way too cold. So at half time we called it quits. I don't even know if they won?
And this is how Greg and the guys ate during the elk hunt this October. Crab, steak, and Twinkies. He had a fun time and no antlers to report this year.
Here are our boys while we were in San Diego. They went to the Farmington Pumpkin Patch with my mom and the Williamsen cousins. There's g-ma April, Rafe, Liam, Jax, Owen, Creed, Reagan, Erin, and Bodie climbing the back. And Amy took the picture -thanks.
We took advantage of Snowbirds Food Bank/Appreciation day and took the tram to the top last Saturday. It was like 66 degrees in the valley, 53 at the base of the tram and like a very windy 32 degrees at the top. Oh boy it was sure cold. I came better prepared than our friends. We had our winter coats, hats, and gloves. They only had jackets and flip flops. It was pretty and always neat.
I love Creed bracing himself because of all the wind and cold. I think that's why my eyes were closed. Snow crystals blowing in our face.
We went into the warming hut while at the top. It was crowded with people. And cute Bodie whipped out his little notebook and pencil and started drawing in the middle of the crowd. He is so funny. He's been taking this little notebook he got from G-ma Lorenzon everywhere. To church, in the car, all over the house, and now to 11,000 feet. He has now mastered the letter "B" - for Bodie.




No comments:
Post a Comment