Summer Sky - I love a good sunset. And this last month sure has had a lot of them. One evening, a near by wild fire left smoke in the West. And I freaked out over how incredible the sky was. We even drove up to overlook the cool view. And the last picture is a red half moon from a couple weeks ago. I've never seen the moon red. It was neat.
Boating - Well I was going to take a few photo's of all our boating trips this summer. Then do a little collage of them. We took it out in June, then forgot the camera. Then all of July the boat was being repaired, then repaired again. Ugh. So we had to cram all of our excursions into a few short weeks. And we had to bail on some because of rainy weather. And to top it off, our last outing with all our families, the boat's reverse gear stopped working, and it was rainy, so the whole weekend was ruined. So I have a few moments of fun boating this summer. Here we are with our friends the Davies, cruising around, and then freezing wet with my bro Cameron and Williamsen cousins from last Saturday.
Here is one good evening, Greg happy as can be. Perhaps next summer will be the perfect boating excursions for us. HA?~! Fun times.



No comments:
Post a Comment