More end of the school year wrap up activities. Bodie had a little preschool Graduation. He was so good and memorized his cute little part. But he was too shy and quiet to say it very well. But still cute as could be. He was supposed to say stuff like, my name is Bodie, he loves to play has a great giggle laugh and is a nice brother.
He loved preschool so much. It was truly his favorite place to go.
Jax's 2nd grade classes put on a French play program thing. He had a speaking part. And he also played a bird that was getting hunted. Everyone loved the costume we made for him. Everyone talked about it after. He was happy. But the performance for the parents, they completely forgot his section and part. So I had to sneak back a few weeks later when they performed it for the school and then I got to video his parts. It was funny, Bodie said it sounded weird. Well it was weird, it was all spoken in French. Je ne parle pas Francais. But Jax does.
Here is Creed and his little friends and Bodie in line for the big slide at his schools play day. Bodie was too little and had a hard time climbing up but all the little friends were wanting to help him. Creed made a good group of friends in his class this year. I'm torn by sending Creed to Jax's school for 1st grade.
Creed and Bodie have had their last day of school. They both had wonderful teachers. Mrs. Sorensen was the epitome of a perfect kindergarten teacher. I LOVED her. And everyone LOVES Miss Denise. Especially Bodie he will really miss going to preschool. Then the boys had a Friday night movie downstairs on the big screen and Bodie wanted his toes painted like me. So of course I had to do them. He says he "loves them and they are pretty."
Now Jax has 4 days to go until he is all done with the school year. I can't believe it's over. And now summer begins! What are we going to do all summer?!?!



No comments:
Post a Comment