Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Flag Football

One night a week is for Bodie, and one night a week is for Jax and Creed playing some flag football. The name they came up with is "Team Utah" real original. Jax towers above all the boys. And Creed is a good year younger than the rest and he is like the 2nd tallest. Who knew we had giants for children. I guess Greg and I both come from tall families. Yeah for tall boys I guess!
 
 Here is Jax catching some "hikes". He really wanted to play real football with tackles. But I said no and flag football will have to work for now. Creed is usually not paying full attention and can be found biting his nails or fixing his shoe.
 I did catch a blurry photo of Creed about to kick the ball. When in fact he actually missed this kick and had to redo it. Funny kid. It's fun to watch them trying to play and both teams learning as they go.
Jax and Creed love being on a team together. They are having a good fun time. And keeping Bodie and Rafe off the playing fields is always tricky. Amazingly the water bottles worked for a while.


No comments: