Monday, September 10, 2012

1st Days

So all my boys started school on different days. 3 different schools, all different times, makes for a drag of running around in the car. Ugh, it'll be a long year. But I am happy to have Creed in a different school for kindergarten and a great normal teacher. Next year he can join Jax for French Immersion. Creed's first day was last week. He was so excited.
 So excited in fact he didn't really bother to say goodbye to me. He just marched right into his class. Didn't even look back. There he goes. Such a big kid. Although while I was visiting with some moms after the kids were going in, he came back after a minute and yelled out the door that the animals were there this time. During the assessment week, the class pets weren't in the room. So he was happy they were now.
And the next pic is after school he was all smiles. I asked him how his day was. He said "It was AWESOME!"
 And Bodie started school last week too. My little baby Bodie, newly 3 years old started a little 3 year old preschool class. I bet he's the youngest. But they all seem like babies. So cute. I was worried he wouldn't go in. He looked kinda worried when the teacher took him from the car. But when I came back to pick him up. He was a happy camper. I asked if he liked it. He did and said he would go back. Phew! He's one mamma's boy who cries every week in nursery still. Maybe he'll start being a "big kid".  His back pack drowns him, but he loves it. Proud to wear it and have his own.
 And a few weeks ago Jax started school. He hasn't complained once, yet, about how long his days are (unlike last year). He said his teacher (English) is his favorite he's ever had. And he still doesn't know his French teachers name. I keep asking him so I know how to pronounce it and he can't tell me. Lovely.

No comments: