Here I am trying to hold my baby like a baby. He's not really letting me, but I'll try as long as possible. Rafe's a 1 year old now and turning into a toddler. It makes me so sad that my babies are growing up. I'll share all about his b-day when I have a chance to go through the 150 photo's.
We dyed our Easter Eggs today. Jax really got into trying to create awesome looking eggs and being creative with the dye. And Creed tried to master not breaking any and carefully putting them in and out of the dye all by himself. Bodie just wanted the stickers. And our older neighbor lady across the street from us brought us over some old Easter egg wraps she found in a box. The kind you dip in boiling water and they cling to the egg. Well they are awesome. From 1977, they are older than I am. So we have some cool retro eggs too! I kept some to use for next year.


Now I'm hoping the snow melts quickly. What a surprise to wake up to a white world this morning. We're getting ready... bring on the chocolate candy!

No comments:
Post a Comment