We finally graduated Bodie to the big bath tub. We've still been bathing him in the little baby one for the sink. He has out grown it big time. So we put all three boys in the tub together for the first time. They all had a fun time. It's funny how exciting it was for us parents as much as the kids.
Jax had another grand art idea to make. He asked for a box and I said I didn't have one. But he went hunting and found a box to use. When I came in to help him put his sail in the box I had a good laugh at what box he found to make his ship. Jax didn't get why we had a good chuckle over his ship. I didn't even bother to explain it's the box he had used. 
We've been up to...
Creed playing soccer. He was awesome the first few games. He loved it and was all over, kicking the ball up and down the field. I was impressed. And now, it's almost over and we have to talk him into going out on the field just to wander around. He's lost the motivation I guess. But he has some great facial expressions.
Master Jax. He's been wanting to take Karate. We signed him up for Tae Kwon Do. He L-O-V-E-S it. As much fun as it is to see my boys do their "things" I still wish I could be taking a girl to dance or something. :)
We had a play group go to the local fire station. We had a fun tour. The kids loved getting inside the fire truck. We were able to get some fun pictures. They said it would take like 30min. or so. And we left after an hour and a half. It was a fun time. Jax was playing "fire fighter" all weekend. Every time we got in our car, it was his fire truck heading to the fire. He had his big coat, the fire hat, his fire pants, everything. He was prepared. Kids are great!

Jax had another grand art idea to make. He asked for a box and I said I didn't have one. But he went hunting and found a box to use. When I came in to help him put his sail in the box I had a good laugh at what box he found to make his ship. Jax didn't get why we had a good chuckle over his ship. I didn't even bother to explain it's the box he had used. We've been up to...
Creed playing soccer. He was awesome the first few games. He loved it and was all over, kicking the ball up and down the field. I was impressed. And now, it's almost over and we have to talk him into going out on the field just to wander around. He's lost the motivation I guess. But he has some great facial expressions.
Master Jax. He's been wanting to take Karate. We signed him up for Tae Kwon Do. He L-O-V-E-S it. As much fun as it is to see my boys do their "things" I still wish I could be taking a girl to dance or something. :)
We had a play group go to the local fire station. We had a fun tour. The kids loved getting inside the fire truck. We were able to get some fun pictures. They said it would take like 30min. or so. And we left after an hour and a half. It was a fun time. Jax was playing "fire fighter" all weekend. Every time we got in our car, it was his fire truck heading to the fire. He had his big coat, the fire hat, his fire pants, everything. He was prepared. Kids are great!

~
Mother's are the greatest. I enjoyed the cute cards the kids made for me. Greg making breakfast in bed. And I appreciate the holiday for what it is. I feel it is special to honor the women of the world. I love my mommy. A word to describe her is selfless. She is amazing. And my mother-in-law is so sweet and thoughtful. They are both such great examples. I have been feeling a little down in the "mothering" dept. I want to be better, nicer, more loving, and especially more PATIENT. I want my boys to remember their mom as being so wonderful. So here's to another year of figuring it all out!
Mother's are the greatest. I enjoyed the cute cards the kids made for me. Greg making breakfast in bed. And I appreciate the holiday for what it is. I feel it is special to honor the women of the world. I love my mommy. A word to describe her is selfless. She is amazing. And my mother-in-law is so sweet and thoughtful. They are both such great examples. I have been feeling a little down in the "mothering" dept. I want to be better, nicer, more loving, and especially more PATIENT. I want my boys to remember their mom as being so wonderful. So here's to another year of figuring it all out!
5 comments:
"Here's to another year of figuring it out..." Laurie, I love that line. It is so forgiving and so optimistic!
I love Jaxon's box! Ha! I love seeing what your boys are doing! And for what its worth, to me it seems like you already have it "figured out." You're great!
Those are some fun activities for your boys! I know I always say this, but your boys are great!
Ok that box is hilarious! You will for sure have to blackmail him with that picture someday!! :) Too cute!! Your boys are so darn cute and you do such fun things with them. What a fun mom you are!!!
Oh so fun to read! You have such handsome boys! Love you guys!
Hi Laurie! Soon enough I think the only link we might have is blogging. :( I might pop in at your house every now and then though cause Ethan is still in preschool at skyline for the fall. Okay I am so sorry I didn't come to the activity. I am really sad, but I we just had so many things to get done cause it was Brian's day off. I feel terrible and I am sure it was so much fun. I love your pics on your blog! I really love the fire engine ones!!! OOh Creed is so hilarious with his cute soccer clothes! He cracks me up! Ok and I am laughing so hard about the box! :) Aren't kids the best? :) Hope I get to see ya sometime... :)
Post a Comment