Tuesday, May 25, 2010

*tomorrow*

“The trick is to enjoy life.
Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.”
- Marjorie Pay Hinckley

I seriously need to take this advise sometimes. Lately I've really been feeling like I've "let things go" and am not being the mother I want to be. And I do want the days to be over, or for Greg to be home already. Ugh. I call him all too often at work and ask him to "save me"!

It's been 5 days of a whiny Bodie with a double ear infection. And finally I think we found some meds to actually help. Creed was a little sick, and now Jax is sick. It snowed yesterday. I have so many, many, unfinished projects. My house still needs major spring cleaning. The list goes on. And I find myself needing to take some more advise...

“In all of life, have much fun and laughter.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
-Gordon B. Hinckley
I do need to remember to just relax a little. And to not let my kids rule me. :)
***
And totally off the subject. I was soooooooo excited for U2's concert. My all time favorite band. It was supposed to be next week. Bono is injured and now we have to wait until 2011. I'm frowning.

2 comments:

Cameron and Amy said...

It's hard to find a balance. You are a great mom though. I'm sorry your boys are sick. Call me if you need a break.

Andrea Denzer said...

For what it's worth... you are incredible. Those boys of yours are incredible, in most part because of YOU. The evidence is overwhelming. And we ALL feel like this sometimes... or a lot of times!