This is entry number one hundred and one. My last posting was #100. I should have mentioned the big number then, but forgot. So 101 is just as good.
Life is going on and on. Bodie is over 7 months old. He is such a delight. Truly he is. His brothers are good at keeping him entertained. After he ate dinner, they bring the toys to him to let him play. This is a small amount for his high chair.

For Christmas my sis-in-law Amy made all the boys in my family these super hero capes, with their own initial on them. So cute. I love Bodie's little one. After family night this week we put them on and I finally have a picture with all 4 of them together. Thanks Amy, so neat.
~
Well it happened, one of the fish we just got has died. Jaxon's fish seemed kind of sick the last week or so. Wasn't eating, chillin at the bottom of the tank. Greg and I knew it was coming. And we came home one night and it was upside down, dead. Jax came rushing over on the verge of tears, but he didn't cry. I helped a little by making it seem like it's ok, fish sometimes don't live very long. We warned Jax of this when we got him. Creed's fish has been growing bigger and was quite the bully. It literally pushed Jax's fish around and would hog the food. So Super G took the boys and Jax was able to get another fish. This time we made sure it was as big as Creeds. He chose a "tiger" looking one. I'll have to get a picture sometime.
Below is Greg helping Jax bury the fish. I tried to get him to just flush it, but Jax had to bury it. He even got a special rock to mark the spot. Then later in the day he grabbed a crayon and wrote a "J" on the rock. It was cute, he said he won't forget him (fishy) as we walked back into the house.
3 comments:
love the capes!!!! what a great idea!!!!
I didn't know we lived below a house full of superheroes! You guys crack me up...
sweet fishy story! and btw love love love the capes, is it okay if I steal that idea for gifts? :)
Post a Comment