It says November. Aren't I clever? I sometimes just don't know what to put as the subject of a posting on the blog. So in November, we've played in and raked the leaves. Greg took the boys on the roof while he put up x-mas lights. But don't worry, they sat the whole time. They even blew bubbles to keep them busy. They enjoyed the views.
Creed turned 3!! I can't believe he is already this age. He is handling being the middle child quite well. He is a real character. We've had several people tell us that Creed has the funniest personality. I can say he is our clown. Jax likes to be silly, but Creed has this sense of humor and is a smart clever little boy. He is such a delight. Although he whines a lot, he is speaking more and more and saying a lot of words so much more clearly now. His favorite things to eat are corndogs and Oreo cookies. He loves doing everything Jax is doing or playing. He doesn't sit still for long, always wandering and playing.
Creed enjoyed the day. He got a scooter, and of course it snowed, so we rode it in the house all weekend. Leading up to his B-day I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He said black. So I asked to make sure he meant chocolate. Then I tried to see what he wants on the cake. With some coaching from Jax, Creed said he wanted a blue one with Batman. So for a week all I heard was Batman. His cake is Batman. I couldn't find a decent looking cake anywhere, so good old Dan's head baker came through for me. I told her what I wanted, just the symbol and voila. It was a yummy cake. By the time I was serving it though, there were about a half dozen finger holes in it. And I was sad, I forgot to buy candles. So the orange one on it was the smallest we had. But he didn't seem to mind.
After bath time I gave Bodie a Mohawk. His hair keeps the shape until we wash it again. He is starting to lose his hair. I find shedding hair in his crib, I just get the lint brush and roll it up. He is babbling a lot. He's grabbing his toys and loves to look around. I love his smile and he has a little squeal laugh now too.
Creed enjoyed the day. He got a scooter, and of course it snowed, so we rode it in the house all weekend. Leading up to his B-day I asked him what kind of cake he wanted. He said black. So I asked to make sure he meant chocolate. Then I tried to see what he wants on the cake. With some coaching from Jax, Creed said he wanted a blue one with Batman. So for a week all I heard was Batman. His cake is Batman. I couldn't find a decent looking cake anywhere, so good old Dan's head baker came through for me. I told her what I wanted, just the symbol and voila. It was a yummy cake. By the time I was serving it though, there were about a half dozen finger holes in it. And I was sad, I forgot to buy candles. So the orange one on it was the smallest we had. But he didn't seem to mind.
After bath time I gave Bodie a Mohawk. His hair keeps the shape until we wash it again. He is starting to lose his hair. I find shedding hair in his crib, I just get the lint brush and roll it up. He is babbling a lot. He's grabbing his toys and loves to look around. I love his smile and he has a little squeal laugh now too.
2 comments:
Good times at the Lorenzon Home! Happy Birthday to the Little Creed Man! Sorry we didn't have any candles to borrow...
I'm just getting around to blog-stalking again. What a darling baby!!! Congratulations, a little late. That was darling that your boys wanted to be up on the roof with their dad. So cute.
Post a Comment