Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Concert

Halloween time again. That means Greg and "the band" do a performance. This was the only one this year. They had a big party down at Greg's Uncle Grant & Aunt Cleadonna's great home. They played their set and had a good time. It was fun. And thank you Becky for helping us out and watching our boys last minute!
Greg and I were Vampires. And no I didn't get the idea from Twilight. That was just a bonus after thought. ha ha.
Greg and his bro Rick, and Greg playing base for one song.

"The girls" helping the band out with a song. * Than Band *
Dr. Fogg Zoner, if that is how they are currently spelling it and calling themselves? Greg in the back, then left to right is Rick, Steven, Spencer, and Rob. They all rock and put on a good show.


******** Halloween night *********

We took the boys Trick-or-treating, well Greg did. Below, Jax and Creed showing their gobs of candy that we'll be eating until Valentines. Greg said the neighborhood was swarming with kids, but at our house I only answered the door like 6-7 times? Slow night on our street I guess.


Jax had to wear a superman cape because he was not only a skeleton, but a dead super hero skeleton, of course. Then Bodie and I hung out at home and when the kids were all in bed Greg and I watched one of my favorite movies "Tremors".

3 comments:

Rochbug said...

That's great that you got a night our without the kiddos. Your boys look so happy with all there candy. My 4 yr. old pours it all out, seperates it all then puts it back away, all without asking to eat any of it. He just gets excited to show me the different kinds of candy.

Cameron and Amy said...

Looks like fun. Sorry we didn't come, we're just party poopers. I like the lovely wig you have on. Cute boys!

Andrea Denzer said...

A dead super hero skeleton, huh? Man I love that kid.