
Saturday, October 24, 2009
My Skeleboys
Isn't this the cutest idea? All three of my boys are skeletons for Halloween. The only time in our lives to have them have matching costumes. I got Bodie's first and came home and showed the older two boys. And Jax was so excited, he is so into dinosaur bones right now so he said we should all be skeletons. I loved the idea. So voila. I took them outside this last week while it was still warm and took some photos. Here are a few of my favorites. It was actually the easiest photo shoot I've ever done. No need to worry about looking at the camera or smiling good. The masks are great!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Great shots Laurie! They look so cute together. That way there is no sibling fighting over who has the best outfit. Love it:-)
Great looking costumes! We are looking forward to the concert!
I almost did the same thing with my boys. Cute pictures!!
How cute!! So awesome that they all wanted to be the same thing.
Post a Comment