~Elmer Davis
***********
***********What a great holiday! I love America and all the celebration. Summertime, fireworks, BBQ's, parades, fam and friends, red, white, and blue. It is all the best! We had a enjoyable 4th this year.
Greg and I took the boys up to East Canyon Reservoir for a picnic and the boys had a grand time throwing rocks in the water. Then it got kinda cold and started sprinkling on us so we packed up and left. We had family and friends over to our house that evening for a little partay!
The kids all played in the kiddie pool, with the hose sprinkler toy and had water gun fights. We BBQ'd and ate and visited. Then had our usual homemade fire work show in the street!
Here's a fam photo and one of Greg helping all the kids with their fireworks, Greg did a good job again lighting the show for everyone. My sister Amy helped too. Neighbors came over, we had quite a nice group. It was a lot of fun. The boys loved having both sets of grandparents, cousins and friends over, Greg and I had such an enjoyable time too. Thanks everyone! And hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Now that the 4th is over I always joke and say that I guess summer is over now. :( At least people in Utah have the 24th to look forward to. I suppose I need to start getting ready for this baby boy to arrive. I need to finish the quilt I want to make, get the clothes out, make space for the baby and most important, come up with a name for him!!
The kids all played in the kiddie pool, with the hose sprinkler toy and had water gun fights. We BBQ'd and ate and visited. Then had our usual homemade fire work show in the street!
Here's a fam photo and one of Greg helping all the kids with their fireworks, Greg did a good job again lighting the show for everyone. My sister Amy helped too. Neighbors came over, we had quite a nice group. It was a lot of fun. The boys loved having both sets of grandparents, cousins and friends over, Greg and I had such an enjoyable time too. Thanks everyone! And hope you all enjoyed your weekend!
Now that the 4th is over I always joke and say that I guess summer is over now. :( At least people in Utah have the 24th to look forward to. I suppose I need to start getting ready for this baby boy to arrive. I need to finish the quilt I want to make, get the clothes out, make space for the baby and most important, come up with a name for him!! 
3 comments:
It looks like you threw a great party for the 4th. Sorry we missed it. Good luck coming up with a baby name!
Looks like your party was great. We didn't do anything. Eli worked, I was sick and the poor kids stayed in the house. At least there still young so they won't remember. Your little tummy looks so cute. Good luck on the big day in 42 days:)
Your party and fireworks looked awesome! We are sad we missed it... Anyway, you guys are great and we are excited for the little Lorenzon Boy to be joining your family shortly!
Post a Comment