The rains came, and then they went for like a day, then came again and again. Ugh! When will summer get here? Although I shouldn't complain about the coolness so far. Come August I will be dying I'm sure. Half of my flowers aren't doing so well, it's been too rainy and cloudy, they need the sun.
We went up to Greg's friends 2nd home in Eden near Pineview, then we went again and took the boys. I love it up there. We all had a such a good time.
Making breakfast in the morning. Our friends Spencer and Celeste came too. The boys stayed up way too late, threw rocks in the river, went on a 4wheeler ride, and played the whole time.
The next day we went to the Eccles Dinosaur Park in Ogden. They loved it! Jax especially, he's totally into dinosaurs, bones, skeletons, everything on the list.
The boys could have stayed digging "brushing" all day long. Jax was so pleased every time he "found" another piece.And Jax started swim lessons this week. He loves it. Can't get enough of the water. I'm glad he's not scared. I'm sure being in a class with his friends is a big help. Below he is jumping in and then the group making their way around the deep end of the pool. Getting so brave. But the hard part is what to do with Creed during the lessons. It can be tricky. Hopefully he won't end up in the pool. I am glad they are indoor. Burr to be outside.



4 comments:
Even though the weather is not cooperating, it looks like you're having a great time with family this summer. Is the pregnancy going well with 2 busy boys? You sure have a handsome family already. No new addition to our family yet, but she will for sure be here by the 2nd of July. I set an induction date then.
Love to you and Greg and boys,
Suzy
Laurie, it looks like you do boys all too well, they are so handsome!
Hey, Eden is right by my parent's house... it is so beautiful! And right now it is so green! There's no better place for kiddos.
Cute family! Are you guys going up to Black's Fork? I'm guessing probably not because its so near your due date. Anywho...I need to come see you guys! Love ya!
Jan
Post a Comment